Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Full Stack Engineer
Bosc Tech labs is an exclusive hub of top dedicated software developers, UI/UX designers, QA experts, and product managers with an incredibly rare and hidden talent you will ever come across. We let you access the top 1% of IT talent from independent software developers to fully managed teams.
- Good Knowledge in Node JS, Express JS
- Experience in RDBMS (MySQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB)
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude
- Knowledge of Async design patterns (Promises, Generators, Observables, Async-await, etc)
- Applicable knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as Angular/React
- Knowledge of version control (SVN, Git)
- Knowledge in Web Services/REST.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of other programming languages such as JAVA would be a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 2+ years' experience in related area
- Node Js,
- React Js,
- Express Js,
- Mongo DB,
- UNIX command line,
- Front end & Back end,
- Expertise in Object-oriented programming
- Understanding the fully asynchronous behavior of React.js/Angular.js/Node.js
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles and MVC/MVP/MVVM patterns specific to front-end development good in problem-solving skills
- Good in English communication (verbal and written)