Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Midlevel Fullstack Developer
Fairtility harnesses the power of cutting-edge AI and big-data to revolutionize the outcomes of In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF).
Our technology enables accurate and early, data-driven embryo quality assessment leading to increased pregnancy rates, shorter and fewer IVF cycles.
We are looking for a Midlevel Fullstack Developer to join our team in Pune!
Reporting to: Full Stack team leader
Job type: Full Time position
Must have qualifications:
- BE/B.Tech in Computer Sciences or Relevant Field
- At least 3 years of experience in full-stack development.
- A self-starter with the ability to work effectively in teams
- Experience building RESTful APIs.
- In-depth understanding of Microservices Architecture.
- Frontend tech stack - React/Vue
- Backend tech stack - Node.js, MongoDB
- Experience in Linux environments
- Team player, pleasant person to work with, high level of integrity
- Very bright, fast learner, independent and organised
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Responsible for converting Product team requirements to modular, testable, and efficient code.
- Collaborate with others and build positive working relationships.
- Create & run unit/integration tests
- Strong git knowledge
- Experience with implementing SaaS products using cloud-native services – a big advantage
- Experience writing Serverless functions - advantage
- Experienced with Docker and Kubernetes – advantage
- Experienced with Deep Learning - advantage