Responsibility Areas :
- Proven ability to excel on a cross-functional team with product, manufacturing, quality, and reliability engineers as well as procurement, finance, and product support
- Experience in supplier management.
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers to include knowledge in the use of the Internet and software programs such as Microsoft Office products and ERP systems (SAP is preferred).
- Resourceful in managing relations with vendors, OEM, customers, transporters, freight forwarders from placement of order till delivery of shipment, rate negotiations as to ensure achievement of service and quality norms for smooth flow of operations & supply of required items
- Expertise in Material Management activities involving raw material planning, techno-commercial negotiations, scheduling & procurement of components, from various sources
- Ability to read, analyses, and interprets general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and colleagues.
· Relevant experience of 7years, preferably in the Supply Chain or Semiconductor Industry.
· Good interpersonal, Analytical skills
· Good Communication skills - verbal and written
· Operational Excellence and Problem Solving
· Proficiency in Advanced Excel.
· Great attention to detail.
· Excellent Organizational skills.
· Bachelor’s degree along with MBA in Supply Chain Operation / B.tech Graduates.
· Green Belt Certification / Lean Six Sigma