Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Phlebotomy Technician I PRN
Responsible for performing all phlebotomist duties including routine blood collection on appropriate age groups. Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients' in assigned area.
- Require graduate of a vocational program in phlebotomy or three (3) months of phlebotomy experience.
- Prefer demonstrated ability to interact successfully with patients, staff and other healthcare providers and excellent communication skills.
- Prefer demonstrated knowledge of all relevant computer skills as needed for patient ID system and specimen processing functions.
- Prefer the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Prefer successful completion of Basic Arrhythmia test.
HS EQ: High School Diploma, GED or Certificate
Required License and Certs
Preferred License and Certs
FDL: Valid Driver's License