Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Residential Support Worker
Do you have NVQ Level 3 qualification or equivalent in a health related subject? If not, are you willing to complete NVQ Level 3?
- We require Support Workers for Children and Young People with mental health issues in our Residential Homes in Greater Manchester.
- Expanding company caring for young people with a range of social, emotional and behavioural difficulties
- A minimum one-year experience in a residential setting or mental health inpatient services is desirable
- Desired experience of working with individuals with developmental disorder and mental health issues
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic team and use initiative in difficult situations
- Relevant qualifications, or willing to be trained, in First Aid, Wound Care and Management of Violence and Aggression.
- Awareness of child protection & safeguarding
- Passionate about improving outcomes for young people in a community setting
- Good standard of reading and writing skills
- Basic Knowledge of CQC and Ofsted
- Good Standard of IT skills
- To be able to work unsociable hours including weekends, sleep & waking nights as required
- Full driving licence preferred but not essential.
- Competitive salary.
- Full DBS check will be undertaken if you are successful.
- Working hours include anti-social hours, weekend and night work.
- Job Types: Full-time. Average 165 Hours a month.
- Working in our residential home in Chester.
- NEW FOR 2022 - Unsociable Hours payment of Time and a Third (Weekends and Waking Night Shifts)