Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Deputy Manager - Domiciliary Care
We are recruiting a Deputy Care Manager for our Watford Office with a potential to become a registered manager in the future. The right candidate will need to have hands on experience in domiciliary care.
The role involves deputising the Registered Manager and to assist in managing the Domiciliary care service.
Other tasks include the following in addition to other responsibilities the Registered Manager may assign from time to time:
- To undertake preliminary Risk Assessments at a service users home in line with Organisational Health & Safety Policies.
- Care planning
- Care reviews
- Standing in for the Registered Manager when they are absent
- To participate in staff development, training, and performance appraisals.
- Conducting Supervisions
- Spot checks
- To participate in providing written reports of all complaints, accidents, and incidents in accordance with written Policies.
- To take part in quality assurance meetings
- Able to work on call and weekend cover This is shared with other senior staff members.
- Take responsibility for service care and staff compliance ensuring company policies and CQC regulations are adhered to
- Cover on call for the service
- Hold a QCF Level 5 or equivalent
- To get involved in recruitment
- The opportunity to grow your branch and increase your salary
- Career progression to Registered Manager
- Driving licence and own vehicle is essential