Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Business Development Executive
We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive for our client based in Oldbury, B69.
The Business development Executive will be working closely with the Sales Team to contribute in growing our existing client portfolio.
We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running, the ideal candidate should at least have3 years telesales experienceand it would be an advantage if they have knowledge of the PPE industry.Business Development Executive main duties :
- To prospect for new business in the market sectors applicable to companys strengths and capabilities
- Reach out to potential customers to present our products and services.
- Prepare and present achievements.
- Track and document calls.
- Answer questions about our product range.
- Direct prospects to the relevant Sector Sales personnel when needed
- Carrying out market research on how to address customers
- Meet company expectations for excellent customer service.
- Maintain a friendly, professional tone at all times.
- Sales administration
- New business development and following up on warm leads
- Research Reporting.
Main requirements for the Business Development Executive role:
- Excellent networking skills to establish customer requirements through connections with key decision makers with the client organisation
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Team Player
- Excellent time management skills
- Resilience, tenacious and hard working.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- 20 days holiday
- Free parking
Working hours for the Business Development Executive role :
Monday to Friday 8.30am -5pm .