Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Business Intelligence Engineer, ADFS
Job Description :
Amazon has spent years building one of the world's most efficient and optimized supply chains. The Amazon Distribution and Fulfillment Solutions Org (ADFS) will build on that foundation and continue to innovate end-to-end supply chain capabilities.
The ADFS org is looking for a passionate, result-oriented and inventive Business Intelligence Engineer. This is an opportunity to work in a startup like environment within Amazon and we seek an individual who is motivated by a fast-paced and highly entrepreneurial environment.
This is an extraordinarily high-impact role requiring innovative thinking - you will have very strong executive support for your mission.
We are looking for someone who is detail-driven, and has excellent problem solving and deep dive abilities including experience with modelling complex data. Ability to navigate ambiguous programs while keeping a high bar on quality of outputs is a must.
Key responsibilities will include
1. Design, develop and maintain scalable (automated) reports and dashboards that track progress towards plans
2. Automate data pipelines
3. Define, track and report program success metrics.
4. Collaborate with business teams to define data requirements and processes.
5. Building scalable, efficient, and automated data processes to facilitate customer-facing reporting.
Basic Qualifications :
1. Bachelor's degree in quantitative field such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, and Statistics
2. Demonstrated ability in writing and tuning complex SQL scripts
3. Experience with automated self-service reporting tools such as Tableau, Power BI, and QuickSight
4. Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize workload
5. Curiosity to learn and adapt to new technologies
6. Solid communication skills.
7. Experience in leading complex large scale analytical solution implementation
8. Proven ability to structure complex analysis and perform the analysis to drive insights
9. Fluency with statistical analytics and programming languages such as R, Python, Ruby, etc.
Preferred Qualifications :
1. Master's degree in quantitative field such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, and Statistics
2. 3+ years of industry experience working as a BIE or related specialty
3. Understanding of data warehousing and data modeling
4. Experience communicating results and business impact of analytical deep dives to senior leadership
5. Experience working as a BIE in a technology company
6. Strong written and verbal communication skills
7. Experience working in a remote setting