Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
- Experience leading and managing off shore and or 3rd party team resources.
- Referenceable experience delivering production ready implementations with the Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC / Demandware) platform.
- Overall 5+ years of Software development experience including a Minimum 1-2 years of real-world experience developing, deploying, scaling, and maintaining SFCC based web apps
- Knowledge in cloud-based services and/or service-oriented architectures
- Experience with unit testing frameworks.
- Experience with data management strategies in browser environments.
- Strong software development fundamentals including automated testing, source control (Git), continuous integration in addition to continuous delivery and/or deployment. Experience
- integrating web front-ends with complex multi-tier applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong willingness to learn and teach. A passion for solving problems and desire to understand how things work.
- Ability to help troubleshoot and resolve production system issues.
- Ability to author well designed, testable, efficient code. We always prefer clarity over clever.
- Nice to have International multi-site experience
SFCC Tool Experience:
- Familiar with Search indexes, Promotions, Catalogs, Site Preferences etc. under merchant tools and admin tools
- Jobs Framework knowledge to work with modules like Orders, Customers, Product, Inventory, Price books.
- Hands-on experience with Caching, System Objects, Custom Objects
- Familiar using Code/Pipeline profilers, quota limitations
- Experience with Einstein Recommendations, Sorting Rules
- OCAPI/New Commerce API knowledge
- Development experience in SFRA framework, Controllers, ISML
- Experience in developing multi-site with localizing the storefronts using multiple locales and currencies
- Experience in third party integrations (like CyberSource, PayPal, Adyen) with hooks and using REST, SOAP
- Development experience with Feature Flags/Toggles
- Develop code to protect storefront from XSS, CORS vulnerabilities
- Experience in customizing core modules like PDP, PLP, Cart, Checkout pages,Page Designer.
- SFCC Service framework and best logging practice for easy issue troubleshooting
- Development experience with Customer profiles, Content Library and Content Slots
- Writing unit test cases and integrations test cases in SFRA framework using mocha & chai framework.
- Build tools like Jenkins, TravisCI etc.
- Familiar with code merge and reviews
- Code & data replications and production release processes
Nice to have:
- Extending Business Manager functionality using cartridges
- Extending Customer Service Center
- Development experience in A/B testing