Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Manager (Recruitment and Stakeholder Management)
- Creating talent acquisition strategies based on the client requirement and ensuring fulfillment with speed and quality of pipeline generated.
- Provide talent insights and talent landscape to the clients
- Advising clients on the talent availability and effective hiring process relevant to the market
- Driving recruitment teams to achieve service delivery as per the agreed SLA.
- Managing the KPIs for each engagement and reporting them on a periodic schedule to key stakeholders both internal and clients.
- Ensuring the in-house applicant tracking system is always used diligently and kept up to date with accurate job and candidate data. In the case of using a client system, the same level of engagement is expected.
- Managing key client stakeholders and being one point of issue/escalation resolution.
- Hire, Manage and Develop internal talent and engage external talent as required
- Engaging Vendors as and when required and commercially feasible keeping in view the overall cost of hiring and the impact it will have on the overall budget of the engagement.