Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
IT Recruitment Specialist
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creating talent acquisition strategies based on the client requirement and ensuring fulfilment with speed and quality of pipeline generated.
- Provide talent insights and talent landscape to the clients
- Advising clients on the talent availability and effective hiring process relevant to the market
- Driving sourcing teams to achieve service delivery as per the agreed SLA.
- Managing the KPIs for each engagement and reporting them on a periodic schedule to key stakeholders both internal and clients.
- Ensuring the in-house applicant tracking system is always used diligently and kept up to date with accurate job and candidate data. In case of using a client system, the same level of engagement is expected.
- Managing key client stakeholders and be one point of issue/escalation resolution.
- More than 5 years core experience in talent acquisition in a fast-paced technology environment.
- Ability to source and engage candidates from entry level to senior roles
- Expert at sourcing suitable talent from multiple online channels. Able to guide and mentor sourcing specialists on sourcing techniques
- Hands on experience with candidate mapping and creating talent landscape reports.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with ability to have independent conversations with key client stakeholders
- Experience managing client stakeholders at all levels ranging from recruitment POC to Hiring Managers
- Assist the recruitment manager in directing a team of Sourcing specialists and coordinators to deliver an unparalleled hiring experience to the clients.
- Ability to produce data for management reporting. You are expected to come with hands-on skills using tools like MS Excel.
- Ability to prepare reports and presentations using MS Excel/MS PowerPoint.
WHY WORK AT TALENT500:
- Build the future of work: We're working on a problem every business leader understands deeply. The pandemic has created a once-in-a-lifetime shift in how businesses and professionals think about work. We have an opportunity to drive this new shift towards distributed work and global teams
- Growth and scale: We are tackling a global problem and a rapidly growing market ($50B+) with a LOT of headroom for us to grow. We are currently growing at 35% quarter-on-quarter and expect this to be a BIG, fast-growth business. If you are looking for growth in your professional life and lots of learning along the way, this is it.
- Experienced team and investors: We have an experienced team: our founders have founded, scaled and sold companies before. We are trusted by some of the worlds best companies and investors
- Remote-first: We offer work-from-anywhere for multiple roles @ Talent500. We back this with plenty of remote-friendly policies for our team - including generous home-office setup budgets, flexible work/check-in hours, mobile and internet reimbursements, L&D budgets, best-in-class medical for you + family, mental health coaching and counseling support and more.