Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
- Highly trained e-learning developer.
- Worked on responsive and interactive course design for CBTs, WBTs and ILTs
- Experienced in creating audio visual trainings, simulation-based trainings, assessments, QRGs, participant guides and flash cards
- Collaborate with internal customers to identify project requirements and learning objectives. Select appropriate design strategies (interactions, graphics, etc.) to achieve objectives.
- Publish / Manage eLearning SCORM packages or videos in LMS
- Build media assets, setup courses, gather and build assignment criteria, and test courses.
- Organize and translate information into clear written documentation.
Essential / Technologies:
- 2 to 5 years experience with Articulate Storyline 3 or 360
- 2 to 5 years experience in Instructional Design
- 2 to 3 years experience in eLearning design and development
- 2 to 3 years experience in video design and development
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Good documentation and organizational skills
- Able to work independently and handle multiple assignments involving time constraints
Good to Have Skills / Technologies:
- 2 to 4 years experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience with Workday Learning module is a plus
- Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator experience is a plus