Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
- Through this role you have an opportunity to develop intuitive software that meets and exceeds the needs of the customer and the company.
- Design and develop the front-end components as per the requirements.
- Take ownership over the quality of implementation.
- Work with engineers to generate and maintain code according to the agreed coding standard and best practices
- Bring a passion to remain up to date with the latest trend of ever-changing distributed applications development.
- Investigate the latest technology and build quick Proof of Concept functionalities to address future business needs
- Preparing, improving, and introducing new approaches/methodologies/tools and techniques within the pillar
- Work to meet delivery commitments of feature content throughout the whole Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Perform code reviews, and support other team members
- B.Tech. / B.E. / M.Tech. / M.S. in Computer Science or relevant discipline
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, design patterns, databases, operating systems, etc.
- Experience in Frontend architecture
- 3+ years of experience in open source frameworks
- 1+ years of experience in Agile practices
- 1+ years of experience working on streaming data applications (e.g. Kafka)
- Solid Experience in developing scalable Event driven applications.
- Good to have: worked on containerized ecosystems (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Experience in designing, solving problems in highly scalable and complex systems
- Experience with GCP, Microsoft Azure, or another public cloud service
- Years Of Experience 8-11