Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
SDET Engineer - Java & Selenium
- First and foremost, you have an engineering mindset and a full-stack tester (data-services-UI) who is passionate about solving problems through automation.
- Work with the teams to add and refine acceptance criteria and the definition-of-done to user stories.
- Develop test scripts, particularly as part of behavior-driven, test-driven, and acceptance test-driven development.
- Develop frameworks for automated testing and manual testing.
- Find edge cases and create negative and exploratory testing.
- Designing and performing end-to-end tests, exploratory testing, performance testing.
- Prepare data and scripts necessary for automated, manual, and performance testing.
- Find defects and work directly with the team to create fixes and validate new tests.
- Creating and running automated tests to enable continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Reviewing and testing cross-system concerns such as single sign-on, open source usage, common security requirements, and regulatory standards.
- Assists in troubleshooting and resolvingproduction system issues.
- Bachelors degree in computerscience/engineering or equivalent, and/or strong in computer science fundamentals of algorithm design, programming constructs, problem-solving, US principles, etc.
- 5+ years of strong, demonstrable experience working as an engineer or SDET.
- Thorough understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle, and processes.
- Strong software development fundamentals including automated testing, source control, continuous integration in addition to continuous delivery and/or deployment.
- Familiarity with streaming platforms (real-time data at a massive scale like Confluent Kafka).
- Experience working with test-driven development (TDD) or Behavior Driven Development (BDD)