Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Data Analyst - Real Estate Insights & MS Excel
The Real Estate Insights Analyst is responsible for providing analytical and research resources for the real estate department and key stakeholders within the organization. They will help create and maintain new and existing store trade areas, maintain key databases for competitive analysis and provide demographic and market intelligence reports and mapping
- Experience Required: 3 to 5 years. Advanced Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience Desired: Geographic Information System (GIS)
- Education Desired: Bachelors Degree in Real Estate, Analytics, Business Management
- Collaborate with the Real Estate Managers and Director in the development and execution of a comprehensive market strategy and the execution of this strategy.
- Participate in the strategic development of the site selection criteria and market research for Giant Eagle and Market District.
- Generate maps using GIS or similar software, incorporating spatial analytics to formulate insights that support real estate decisions and special projects.
- Provide support, including demographic research, competitive analysis and market opportunity data for Real Estate Team Leadership and format Leadership.
- Develop and maintain a database of key competitors and track new store openings, remodels, store closings and other market changes.
- Work with internal partners to develop and maintain an authoritative set of real estate metrics related to both new opportunities and the existing real estate portfolio for analysis and communication to stakeholders.
- Monitor major demographic/market trends and continue to drive process improvement in sales forecasting and financial modeling techniques with an eye to how our data and analysis can benefit other departments.
- Analyze new store projects by preparing trade areas, developing sales forecasts. Work with predictive and statistical forecasting software and mapping solutions for the company.
- Implement other strategic and tactical initiatives related to real estate functions within the company.
- Support other areas of the company through the completion of cross-functional, ad hoc projects that serve to support the companys strategic objectives.