Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Real Estate Analyst -Lease Administration
- Experience Desired: Microsoft Excel/Word proficient. Transactional Real Estate experience. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Experience reading/interpreting Leases
- Education Desired: Bachelor's Degree
- Assist ad hoc/monthly real estate lease administration responsibilities such as entering updates into TRIRIGA real estate database related to new lease agreements/amendments, establishing new files for new locations, coordinating setup of new Landlord entities, destruction of files pursuant to legal requirements for inactive locations.
- Assist with the audit of Common Area Maintenance, Real Estate Tax and Landlord Insurance reconciliations by reviewing documents submitted by Landlord for accuracy and adherence to Lease language, requesting additional information from Landlord as needed and submitting reconciliations for payment and/or further review by 3rd party audit firm.
- Assist Sr. Lease Analysts with payment of rent and other financial obligations under the Lease
- Assist with preparation and billing of subtenant charges
- Assist with coordination and preparation of percentage rent reports