Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Lead Developer (Java & Rest API)
- The Lead Developer position requires a BS/MS degree, preferably in a technical or scientific field.
- Familiar with the complete software development life cycle (e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, and documentation) and agile/scrum execution models
- Extensive experience with Java, J2EE, Spring Boot Framework, Microservices, RESTful API development
- Strong experience in AWS Cloud development
- Strong knowledge of Java design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Thorough understanding of JSON, XML, SOAP, HTTP, web services technologies, and data structure fundamentals
- Experience with build (using Gradle, Maven, etc.) and deployments on application servers (Websphere, etc)
- Experience working with testing libraries (Junit, Mockito, etc)
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Deployment tools (Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience with code versioning using git
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable enterprise application?
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Candidate must be solutions oriented using rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions, probing all sources for answers.
- Candidate must also have excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and management.
- Candidate must be a self-learner with the ability to pick up new technologies and provide tangible results.
- Candidate has to be Reliable, produce quality work, take pride and ownership in their work with high level of professionalism, passion and a sense of urgency to make things happen