Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Lead Engineer - C#.NET & MVC
- Must possess an in depth understanding Object Oriented Principles, MVC architecture, . NET framework (2.0 & above) fundamentals,
- Must have development skills of both web and windows-based application using ASP. NET, C#, VB. NET.
- Must have development experience in building APIs at scale (preferably using micro services architecture principles).
- Must have experience in developing applications using unit-test framework
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Contribution/ participation with open-source technologies is a plus
- Good Exposure to Payments domain
- Exposure to high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance is an added advantage.
- Responsible for the development of the assigned module individually.
- Should be able to work in small teams on aggressive timelines and ensure quality deliverable
- Should be able to analyze and troubleshoot issues in production
- Experience in refactoring existing code base and in understanding existing implementations to decide to refactor or rewrite.
- Ability to comprehend, assess and design complex systems by working independently.
- Experience designing systems spanning multiple domains.
- GraphQL back ground would be valuable as we modernize the capabilities and build for scale.
- Back-end capability with sounds knowledge Azure cloud
Desired Qualification: Bachelors Degree or a Masters degree
Minimum Experience: 5+ years of relevant work experience, with 3+ years of Software Development Experience.