WHO WE ARE:
Together we are a world-class diversified manufacturer with a commitment from our team to proudly provide pure precision solutions to our customers, delivering superior quality, value and service.
Ferrotec (USA) Corporation is headquartered in Santa Clara CA with operations in Bedford NH, Livermore CA and San Jose CA. Ferrotec is a rapidly growing technology company with a worldwide presence in a broad array of end products, manufacturing systems, and industries serving primarily the semi-conductor industry. We provide our customers with advanced material, component, system, and manufacturing solutions.
HOW YOU WILL IMPACT OUR TEAM:
Responsible for performing tasks involved in receiving, storing, and distributing materials, parts, supplies, and equipment. Follows established procedures and verbal instructions. Maintains responsibility for accuracy of inventory balances and locations. Maintains high internal customer satisfaction with efficient and complete service and support. Lifts heavy items up to 50 pounds.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- Examines, counts and sorts items; completes necessary paperwork or transactions; and prepares kitting packages for assembly production.
- Checks all items received in the stockroom for proper identification and counts, reporting any discrepancies to supervisor or lead.
- Fills requests and orders from internal and external customers and insures that customers get satisfactory service in inventory support.
- Answers inventory questions for, and provides inventory information to, other departments.
- Works from material lists and inventory control records.
- Maintains accuracy in both location and quantity for all items.
- Maintains stationery supplies such as request forms, tags, etc.
- Maintains all stock areas in a neat, clean, and safe working condition.
- May operate a forklift or other material handling devices (requiring on-the-job training).
- Maintains all related clerical records and computer transactions in connection with all inventory items received, moved, and issued.
- Uses the computer for data entry, running reports for cross checking inventory balances, stock status for on-hand balances, before material is issued.
- Assists more junior level Inventory/Stockroom Clerks with challenging issues.
- Conducts daily cycle counts.
- Prepares inventory reports.
- Understands and works from material lists and inventory control records.
- Requires cross training and performing work in various capacities including I-Prep, material handling, and Shipping/Receiving activities.
WHAT YOU NEED TO JOIN OUR TEAM:
- High school diploma or equivalent and 2 years' experience.
- Requires some MRP knowledge.