Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Value Stream Manager
Responsible for managing the operation of a product line which includes but not limited to, safety, daily targets, manpower, vacation, policy enforcement and performance appraisals.Essential Functions:
% of time the functions required of a person to perform this position.
- Maintain a safe and efficient work environment.
- Train new employees and/or cross train existing employees to assure an adequate number of technicians required to meet daily target with excellent quality.
- Review production forecast.
- Communicate with team members, peers, support staff and department managers to ensure on time delivery of product.
- Ensure Operations Manager is aware of any situation that may have an impact on production.
- Implement and assist in the success of 6S, Value Stream Mapping, Kaizen and cellular manufacturing methods.
• Monitor the day to day activities of technicians to balance labor, efficiencies and scheduling. • Maintain high standards and implement cost saving ideas.
- Ensure accuracy of time cards.
- Attend meeting as required.
- Post-Secondary Education and Manufacturing Experience
2 years leadership experience required
- Computer proficiency especially MS Office
- Strong leadership capabilities
Other Special (non-physical) Requirements:
- Frequent interaction with others
- Positive and professional presence and attitude