Weins Auto Group is looking for an experienced Service Advisor to join our corporate team. This is a BRAND-NEW, unique position that will require you to assist the Service Departments at all of Weins 14 (and growing) locations! We are looking for a self-motivated, dependable and customer-centric individual to join our Service Teams. This position is an integral role at Weins Auto Group and is the front-line service representative who is responsible for providing our customers with an expectational experience while ensuring their service needs are consistently met for our various vehicle makes and models.
Flexibility and ability to travel across the GTA is required. Our current operating cities include: Toronto, Markham, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Oakville, Whitby, and Barrie. This position will require the successful candidate to be readily available for movement between our various Service Departments on a daily and/or weekly basis.
We value our employees and believe in our staff, work-life balance and career progression from within. We are an employee-centric workplace with a focus on the whole person.
Join us; we are transforming the auto industry. See how Weins Auto Group is a great place to work, to learn and grow your career:
- We offer a competitive compensation plan and a top-notch benefits plan
- We are with you and value your loyalty by investing in your future with generous group RRSP options and matching program
- We know everyone needs a long weekend from time to time. We try our best to make that happen for our retail associates.
- We are lifelong learners and want to support our associates who endeavour to continue their education through our Educational Reimbursement Program
- We have a generous Vehicle Purchase Program along with a Parts & Service Discount
- We invest in your career with development and training opportunities.
- We know employees need support from time-to-time. Our Employee Assistance Program is accessible to all associates.
- We want more associates just like you and we offer an Employee Referral Program to thank our associates for a great referral
- We celebrate personal and professional milestones and team events
- We want to promote healthy lifestyle, and offer a generous fitness discounts & more
Apply to this position if you:
- Are flexible. You'll be able to assist all of our divisions to support staffing needs as they arise due to illness, training/meetings, vacation, and seasonal influxes.
- Are an excellent listener. You’ll work with customers to understand their needs and diagnose their vehicle issues.
- Are a good host. You’ll ensure customer’s vehicles are properly cared for, clean and will keep customers up to date on the process. You are creating an exceptional service experience for every customer you interact with. We are creating customers for life.
- Are a good communicator. You’ll keep each customer informed of their vehicle and parts status.
- Are self-driven and like to see things through to completion. You’ll also tackle any obstacles or barriers you may encounter along the way.
You’ll also need to have:
- An understanding of vehicle repairs and maintenance
- At least 2-5 years of experience working with various vehicle makes and models
- Valid Ontario Class ‘G’ Driver’s License
- Dependable transportation to get you to/from our dealerships
- Experience with PBS/CDK Service platforms (considered an asset)
Don’t have this exact experience but feel like you have what it takes?
Tell us your story. We also consider potential when hiring employees. Let us know in your cover letter what makes you the perfect candidate for this role.
Weins Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.