Application Developer Associate
1. Develop automated test scripts using QTP as the main testing tool.
2. Execute automated test scripts.
3. Record problems and issues in accordance with the project s problem and issue management plans.
4. Document defects using the project s defect management tools.
5. Work with the application team to resolve any issues that arise out of the testing process.
6. Participate in the release control process when the application is transferred from the build team to the test team to ensure that solutions meet business requirements.
7. Validate fixes.
8. Inform the test lead of any issues that may affect the schedule, budget, or quality of the product or the testing process
Experience in manual testingCodeless testing tools Katalon Studio, Test Craft, Prefecto,CloudQAAutomation testing tools Selenium, SoapUI,HP UFT QTP ,RFTProgramming language C C , Python, JavaGood reporting skillsExcellent communication skillsAbility to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision