HALAL CERTIFICATION EXECUTIVE
We are looking for a highly-driven and motivated HALAL CERTIFICATION EXECUTIVE to join our professional and dedicated Central Kitchen based here in Subang Jaya. Our central kitchen provides customers with exciting cuisine choice objectives to provide high quality food, to create friendly and welcoming atmosphere, hygienic and quality customer service practices. Wait no longer and join us if you want to make a direct and visible impact and contribute to our success!
This role required to lead all areas of purchasing and supplying of all type of products and services in accordance to HALAL CERTIFICATION.
About The Role
To ensure that entire process of the Central Kitchen activities from the receiving of product to packing and dispatching of meat products in accordance to HALAL CERTIFICATION SOP. Be the main point of contact for HALAL certification for the central Kitchen activities.
Roles and responsibilities
· Ensure all packing and processes in accordance to HALAL SOP
· Receiving of permitted meat according to the Islamic Rules.
· Ensure all the slaughterer shall hold an efficiency certificate that qualifies him for the job issued
· Shall be present at request any officer checking the premises and provide all certification and help in all renewal.
· Certification verified with head of production for the confirmation of the products according to the shariah requirements and slaughtering date of the animals.
· Current principles and understanding of relevant management system for shariah aspect.
· Identification and risk for assessment of Halal Risk related to shariah requirements.
· Correction and corrective actions to be taken with regards to Halal matters
· Assess the product, services and processes against applicable Shariah compliance standards
· Good understanding of the fundamental rules and conditions related to Halal particularly
· Timely and correct report to the CK for the production activities
· Coordinates support central kitchen with all necessary evaluation/inspection activities related to Shariah requirements
· Keep updated on Operations Procedures and Policy Matters
· Provide suggestion and assistance in the maintaining the Shariah compliance
· Provides timely and effective responses to Head of Production concerning Halal certification queries or issues
· Make suggestions on improving effectiveness and efficiency of the company
· Undertake any additional duties as delegated by the Immediate Superior to assist in the achievement of company objectives
·Directs and support and renewal of all licensing and certification approval processes and procedures for all certification example (ISO 9001, HALAL certification, HACAAP etc).
RM2800 – RM4300
· Meal Provided (1 meal)
· Annual Leave
· Sick Leave
· Yearly Increment
· Career Advancement
Perks & Benefits
Nearby public transport
Regular team activities
Personal development opportunities
1 Meal provided