Internship for People & Culture (Human Resource)
Descripción del puesto:
* Assist in business functions in the areas of People & Culture (Human Resouce)
* Learn and practice basic day to day work or projects in a shared services environment
* Engage in networking with colleagues from other business functions and Senior Management on best work practices
* Discover within own team and/or with other process teams to identify and implement improvement opportunities
* Delivering high levels of customer service to both internal or external stakeholders
* Performing other relevant support activities as and when required
Who we are looking for
* Undergraduate students from reputable universities in relevant field of study
* Available for a minimum period of 3 months, preferbably 6 months and above.
* Good command of spoken and written English
Who we are
At (COMPANY NAME), more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
The (COMPANY NAME) Services & Solutions as well as People Support Solutions organisations located in Kuala Lumpur provide end-to-end business solutions for Finance, Procurement, IT, Communications, People & Culture (Human Resources) and beyond to our (COMPANY NAME) colleagues across the APAC region. Today (COMPANY NAME) employs altogether around 1100 employees in Malaysia.
(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Level:Entry Level