* To manage project execution, preparation of drawing, approval of equipment, procurement, site supervision, testing & commissioning
* To ensure projects are executed in accordance to specifications and requirements
* To liaise with client, consultant, sub-contractor, contractor and relevant authorities
* To prepare handover documents and As-built drawings
* To ensure timely completion of project
* To support other assigned activities when needed.
* Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
* 1-2 years of relevant working experience in Engineering & Construction. Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
* Computer literate and proficient in MS Office, MS Excel and AutoCAD
* Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia & English
* Possess own transport and willing to travel whenever required
* Good writing & verbal communication and interpersonal skill
Perks & Benefits