Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.Position Summary
We are seeking a Product Manager that will be responsible for fueling digital growth within our commerce ecosystem. You’ll work closely with product and design leaders for Under Armour Ecommerce Experience. You’ll be part of a close-knit team who is transforming Under Armour as it strengthens and deepens its relationship with its customers.
We are passionate about making athletes better. In order to do this, we must stay close to our consumers, which means doing survey research, designing experiments, digging into product analytics, and talking to athletes whenever possible.
The Product Manager for Personalization will define contextual and personalized experiences leveraging implicit and explicit data to drive a deeper connection between consumer and brand.Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Education And / Or Experience
- In this role, you will own a complex set of projects that enable and optimize personalized experiences on the commerce platform. You will be accountable for both execution and setting direction for projects. Product decisions are more nuanced and often times balance long-term optimizations, as well as innovative test and learn initiatives.
- You will insure integration and strategic fit within the broader platform and consumer journey. You work with cross functional stakeholders on a regular basis and are expected to build, maintain and prioritize team backlogs to achieve goals
- You are passionate about technology and actively look at emerging trends that can enhance the experiences will deliver in the future. You know your competition by doing research and understanding the overall competitive landscape looking for ways to differentiate from the pack.
- You will write specifications and requirements (user stories) for features/systems/processes in our Ecommerce platform and manage a backlog that is organized and provides teams with visibility into future planning
- You analyze customer feedback, product analytics and performance benchmarking to drive priorities within the team that ensure platform stability and exceptional consumer experience.
- You provide clear, transparent communication about progress, priorities and decision making and what data points are driving the decision making and prioritization of the roadmap.
- You are passionate about great products and the consumer experience with a track record of delivering on your commitments.
- You have the ability to set clear direction for teams, collaborate with peers and motivate them to achieve goals that are part of the broader product vision as well as build consensus amongst the team, helping to reach decisions that stick.
- Effectively communicate product ideas cross functionally in a variety of mediums (documents, presentations, in person)
- Self-directed in execution and require limited supervision in defining product roadmap and little to no oversight in driving execution
- Take an active role in defining product opportunities within the overall product strategy
- Excellent Analytical/Problem solving skills
- Proven ability to find answers to business questions via hands-on exploration of data and research
- The Product Manager is able to construct an evidenced-based, data-driven argument in support of a product decision and direction.
- Minimum 4+ Years in software, or technology roles (Ecommerce experience strongly desired)
- Minimum 2+ years product management experience working on software products (Ecommerce environment preferred)
- Proficient in JIRA / Confluence and Roadmunk (or other road mapping software)
- Experience in optimizing product features after release through data-driven iteration.
- Ideally proficient in scrum/agile development methodologies and tools.
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Adobe Target, and Salesforce Interaction Studio
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Learn more about Under Armour’s COVID-19 response and Teammate vaccination policies here.