Who Are We
Harvest Energy operates its own forecourts in conjunction with other leading fuel brands and retailers including Morrisons, Greggs, Subway, Costa Coffee, Spar and Londis.
Our business is growing at speed and we have an exciting opportunity for a Greggs Unit Manager to join the team. You will be part of a successful team in a great store.
Corby South Greggs is situated in our flagship Morrisons Daily store easily identified by its futuristic Shell branded canopy on the Uppingham Road, Southern Gateway Corby.
Were looking for Someone With.
- A passion for providing great customer service in a varied role
- The drive and energy to achieve targets
- A warm and friendly personality
- A team player who enjoys winning
- A keen eye for detail and great standards
- Flexibility and overall understanding of shift work
- An eye for solutions in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for leading and motivating teams
- Strong and effective communication and teamworking skills
No One Day Is The Same. What Youll Be Doing
- Managing a Greggs unit in a busy Service Station, along with leading a team of Supervisors, and Customer Assistants.
- Managing all aspects of the operation, leading the delivery of excellent customer service and high operational standards
- Lead the financial performance of the unit
- Manage and coaching the team to deliver great customer service and operational excellence
- Delivering KPI's and increasing customer loyalty
- HSSE awareness
- Manage stock, cash, waste & ensuringdaily routines are adhered to
- Manage unit facilities to maintain brand image
- Process colleague payroll and associated routines to manage accurate labour costs
- Maintain adequate controls and due diligence
- Manage the performance of self and others within agreed limits
- Recruit, train and retain colleagues to deliver the very best service to our customers
- Lead the team to ensure they deliver to brand and customer experience standards
- Hot and cold Food preparation
What Previous Experience Do You Need?
- Retail experience from Food retailers, Superstores, convenience, or big box retail
- Experience as a Supervisor, Team Leader Duty/Assistant or Store Manager level
- Experience managing and motivating teams
- Food to go experience (desirable, but not essential as full training will be provided)
What Youll Get In Return
- Colleague discounts
- Training; on the job and online
- Support to progress within the company
- On-site parking (where applicable)
- Holiday entitlement
What You Need To Know
- Who you report to: Area Manager
- Shift availability: Day/Nights/Overnight
- Job type: Part-time/Permanent
- Hours per week: 40
- Work remotely: No