Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Freudenberg is a global technology group that strengthens its customers and society long-term through forward-looking innovations. Together with our partners, customers and the world of science, we develop leading-edge technologies, and excellent products, solutions and services for 40 market segments. The Freudenberg Group employs some 50,000 people in 60 countries worldwide and generates sales of over 10 billion euros.
At Freudenberg Medical, we make products that save and improve the lives of people every day, all around the world. We are a global provider for medical device design and manufacturing with more than 2,000 employees. Innovation is at the core of our company, and we are proud of our industry-leading quality, lean manufacturing, and focus on innovation in products and processing technologies. Freudenberg Medical is an exciting place to work with lots of opportunity to learn, develop, and grow your career. Come join us and together we can make a difference in the future of healthcare.
You support our team as
- Produce/package/label all products to meet or exceed all quality specifications per job book.
- Operates various manufacturing and measurement equipment in a safe and orderly manner and notifies Team Lead when operating problems occur or standards cannot be met.
- Meet or exceed all due dates assigned to the manufacturing process order.
- Responsible for all products manufactured.
- Understanding of documentation system including reading comprehension, writing and how to complete documents accurately.
- May assist engineering or manufacturing technicians with validation of processes, product and tooling.
- Understand and follow gowning processes and procedures while maintaining a clean and presentable work station.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Understanding of manufacturing work environment, quality standards and use of hand tools.
- Knowledge of material handling and proper use including labeling.
- Must be able to read and write and understand the English language.
- Prefer knowledge of microscope functionality.
- Ability to maintain compliance to all policies, SOP's, work instructions and quality regulations.
- Ability to complete daily documentation.
- Maintain safety awareness at all times.
- Maintain regular attendance.