For this opening we will consider candidates from the following locations: ,TX,United States | , United States
Intrado Healthcare provides the market leading automated patient engagement platform for health systems and physician practices to improve patient care, patient experience and enhancing operational efficiency and revenue.
As the market-leader in automated, digital patient engagement, we have 1000+ enterprise health systems as customers, including more than 500 using Epic's EHR, and overall, more than 10,000 provider organizations - all using Intrado solutions to connect with patients via personalized, customizable, automated messages delivered by SMS, email and/or telephone.Unique to Intrado, our platform leverages API integration to facilitate real-time communication that is deeply integrated with leading EHRs.
Intrado is looking to hire aMarketing Manager to join our Healthcare team!
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about marketing and digital patient engagement! If you want to make a difference in a healthcare, then we want to talk to you. In this role you will be responsible to work closely and collaborate with the healthcare marketing team and product team to understand product feature sets, competitive system evaluation and industry trends. If you have experience generating messaging based on unique buyer personas this role is for you. You will be the liaison between product marketing and marketing communications and will assist with messaging stack development including real value drivers for purchase. You will understand and communicate new product feature sets to marketing and own incorporating these in content materials. In this role you will assist with launching new release materials and ensure adequate communication to customers and prospects.
- Subject matter expert for HouseCalls Pro system value proposition, messaging and launch of new feature sets.
- Develop and communicate product-based messaging based on unique healthcare buyer personas.
- Collaborate with leaders and peers to gain an understand of product and go-forward business strategies to creatively bring campaigns to life. Provide input to marketing team on value drivers and effective messaging.
- Understand and evaluate competitors' solutions and positioning. Develop competitive battle cards.
- Become fluent in future product release detail, launch activities and industry trends.
- Develop, facilitate, and manage customer advisory board (CAB) meetings, events, and communication. Provide feedback upstream to product development.
- Work closely with marketing team, internal content marketing resources and agency resources to develop effective product sales enablement tools such as brochures, presentations, and online messaging.
- Demonstrated strong personal skills related to interfacing and establish relationships with customers and key opinion leaders' key influencers to ensure marketing programs are customer value driven.
- Participate on cross-functional teams with members in sales, product development and downstream marketing.
- Continually identify opportunities for improvement in the balance between product-based messaging and value-based messaging.
- Continually keep up to date on product training, product knowledge interlock and industry trends. Collaborate upstream with product development team on system requirements, feature sets and competitive differentiation.
- Coordinate with healthcare marketing team to ensure that unique product features are represented in marketing materials and campaigns and aligned to buyer persona.
- Provide support in writing, editing and proofreading marketing communications product content materials.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related field required.
- Equivalent work experience in a similar position at a B2B healthcare software company or marketing agency may be substituted for educational requirements.
4+ years of increasingly responsible experience in Healthcare IT, medical product marketing, at a B2B, healthcare, medical device or medical software company required. Experience marketing SaaS a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
- Experience writing and editing basic marketing communications materials and campaigns, marketing project management and managing resources in a matrix environment.
Benefits & Compensation
Want to love where you work? At Intrado, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes what you'd expect (medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, paid time off, a 401(k) retirement plan with company match and flexible spending accounts), and several that go above and beyond - tuition reimbursement paid parental leave, access to a robust library of personal and professional training resources, employee discounts, critical illness, hospital indemnity and pet insurances, identity protection and more! Apply today to join us inwork worth doing!ABOUT US
Connecting people with each other and the right information is mission critical. Our Company develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient to make the right connections. Our solutions put people in sync with each other and the right information, so they gain the insight needed to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most. We do it with a laser focus on reliability.
The Company is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Our solutions connect people with each other and the information needed to gain insights for better decisions on the issues that matter most - Information to Insight
Our Company has sales and/or operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, Latin and South America and is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and Other Protected Categories. Our Company welcomes and encourages applications of individuals with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. ABOUT THE TEAM
Intrado's Life & Safety division is responsible for some critical parts of our everyday life. Our solutions are responsible for everything that happens after a 9-1-1 call is placed - call routing, delivery, location determination and data management. Whether you call from a landline, cell phone or text 9-1-1, we make sure first responders get the right information at the right time so they can save lives.
Intrado also provides notifications to the utilities, healthcare and educational sectors. Our platform provides multi-modal communications that meet an individual's contact preference and routes over 4 billion notifications each year. At the end of the day, Intrado believes that keeping people in our communities safe, connected and healthy is a top priority.