Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
service now for chennai/hyd/bang/pune
TCS has been a great pioneer in feeding the fire of Young Techies like you. We are a global leader in the technology arena and there's nothing that can stop us from growing together.
Experience Range: 5 - 10 Yrs
What we are looking for
- Develop and design the SACM workflows, processes, policies and incorporate industry best practices.
- Review existing SACM documents at agreed interval and recommend for improvements.
- Assist in conducting Quality Assurance over SACM process and policies
- Assist in SACM Service Level Agreement reporting, both operational and ad-hoc reports as required and agreed
- Bring process automation, awareness among end-users and management.
- Coordinate with ServiceNow developer for automation. Ensure documentation.
- Deliver training sessions for stakeholders.
- Should have good hands-on with MS-Visio
- IT Asset Management and Discovery Tools experience
- Experience interpreting licensing terms and conditions
- Respond to requests from end users, managers, developers, and team members for specific IT Software Asset Management data information.
- Performs operational activities as defined by Configuration Management policies and procedures
- Work to fulfill Configuration Management Service Requests as assigned
- Engages with strategic projects to ensure Configuration Management can deliver required functionality within project timeframes
- Mentors the organization on Configuration Management services, concepts, policies and procedures
- ITIL Certification
Good To Have.
ITIL Certification (Intermediate/Expert)
. 15 years of full-time education
Interested candidates kindly share your CV (HIDDEN TEXT) further discussion
Virtual Interview on 25th June 2022 (Saturday)
Disclaimer: We encourage you to register at www.tcs.com/careers for exploring an exciting career with TCS. At the time of your application to TCS, the personal data contained in your application and resume will be collected by TCS and processed for the purpose of TCS's recruitment related activities.
Your personal data will be retained by TCS for as long as TCS determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment as per our retention policy. You have the right to request TCS for temporary/permanent exclusion of your candidature from any recruitment related communication . For any such request you may write to careers.tcs.com.
Desired Candidate Profile
BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING