Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
responsible to deliver world class IOS app for consumer and business together with high quality
user Interface and best performance on maximum load and consumer.
Requirements & Skills
• 3+ experience of iOS development and Swift.
• Strong command on Swift, UIKit, CoreData
• Deep knowledge of latest mobile architectures (MVC, MVVM, etc), design patterns, SOLID
• A good understanding of RESTful applications
• Experience working in cross-functional teams (ability to coordinate with product, design, BE
devs and QA
• Have published at least one iOS App to the market
• You can talk all day about GCD, multi threading, process and memory optimizations
• The ability to create beautiful, elegant and pixel perfect user interfaces
• Understanding of Agile methodologies and SCRUM
• You understand git commands and have worked with Github, Gitlab or any git repository
• Strong problem solving / analytical & conceptual thinking skills and detail-oriented
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. We have healthy debates around complicated
subjects and you will be expected to defend your points of view.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and quickly adjust in a rapidly changing environment.
• Working with our testing team to ensure 100% test coverage (UTs, FTs, etc)
• iOS platform testing strategies (Unit Tests, Snapshot Tests, etc) is a plus
• Reactive programming (RxSwift) is a plus
• CI/CD (Bitrise, Gitlab, Fastlane) is a plus
• Experience working with BFF (backend-for-frontend) layer is a plus
1) CTC: upto 6 LPA
2) Immediate joiners are preferred and up to 30 days notice period can be acceptable.