Envoy combines technology and global immigration services to offer the only immigration management platform that makes it seamless for companies to hire and manage an international workforce. We empower companies to acquire the best talent regardless of where they are in the world; helps mobilize employees around the world to take advantage of business opportunities; and enables the management of entire global workforces, providing a strategic, proactive view into workforce and financial forecasting and compliance. We are a fast-growing, award-winning technology company, a leader in our space, and are backed by some of the country’s leading venture capital and growth equity firms.
Our Engineering Team
- Preparation of immigrant and non-immigrant visa cases for major corporations and individuals on Envoy’s patented, online platform which includes duties to: Review and proofread complex evidence and documents for client cases Track, monitor, and log evidence and documents for client cases
- Create, compile, and prepare documentation for case filings
- Finalize government-ready case filings for final attorney review
- Draft and edit client Letters of Support for the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and Department of Labor (DOL)
- Visa types we work on include H-1B, L-1A/B, TN, EB-1/2/3, H-1B1, dependent and derivative cases, advance parole and work authorizations, AOS, and all phases of the employment-based Green Card process.
- Work closely with Technology QA and Development teams to improve task and form automation
- Perform administrative and clerical duties as necessary
"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much." – Helen Keller
- One plus years’ experience with employment-based immigration, preferably in a large high volume law firm environment
- Paralegal Certification or degree from accredited college or university is preferred Excellent verbal and written communication skills; English grammar must be excellent
- Highly organized and detail oriented with ability to effectively multi-task
- Strong client service skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook, and document/case management systems
Envoy Global is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability