Profile: Product Designer
Experience: 7+ years
Pay: $3250 per month
Location: Permanent Work From Home
Uplers Talent Solutions is on a mission to connect global remote opportunities with top talent of india.
Why Uplers Talent Solutions?
• Payout 1.5x more than industry standards.
• Talent Success Coach to guide you.
• Global projects & learnings
• Flexibility of Working from Home
• Full-time job opportunity
• Job-security & satisfaction
How to become a part of Uplers Talent Solutions?
Stage 1: Fill the application form
Stage 2: Clear the 4 stage assessment process
Stage 3: Become a Uplers Certified Talent
- Must have Product portfolio to showcase.
- 7+ years of UI/UX and product design experience.
- Experience working with product team from research phases of a project through delivery to engineering.
- You can visually communicate an idea by creating quick, low-fidelity mockups such as pencil sketches.
- A clear sense and taste in good visual design
- Excellent presentation and communication skills to get the team on board with your vision
- Understanding of component-based design systems
- Ability to thrive in startups with a fast-paced environment and take ownership for working through ambiguity.
- Proficient with rapid prototyping and visualization tools such as Figma, Sketch, Invision, Adobe CC, and UXPin
- Explore and create compelling user-centric design solutions using best practice UX methods, design sprints, and researching on successful design systems
- Design, prototype, and develop elegant and innovative solutions that can scale
- Taking accountability of the entire design process from concept exploration, wireframes, and prototypes to detailed specs and polished visual design mocks
- Create detailed and well-organized UX + UI documentation such as: evaluation of user and competitive research, UX best practice analysis reports, user flows/user journeys/experience maps/interaction models and UI specifications, low - high-fidelity wireframes/mocks/prototypes, accessibility and usability testing assessments
- Contribute to identifying UX opportunities that align with business goals and recommend new features/optimizations that help improve the goop customer's overall digital experience
- Collaborate with product managers, marketers, engineers, and functions to explore and build new experiences
- Continuously refine and expand UX + UI skills to support the needs of the team and company
- Evangelize best design practices to other designers, engineers, and product managers.
- Conducting necessary meetings and presentations to build consensus amongst all the stakeholders and necessary participants.
- Having flexibility in working various working methodology namely: agile, lean or any other
- Ensuring creative output is consistent amongst team members, developers and delivered to the end client with brief and with a strong attention to detail.
Good to Have
- AB testing experience
- SaaS, Gaming, FinTech, Health and Loyalty industry experience
- Familiarity working with data analytics tools of Facebook, Linkedin and Google