Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Quantum Computing Developer
- Experience using Python or similar programming language
- Strong algorithmic knowledge in Quantum Computing
- 2+ years of working on commercial quantum computation at hardware, software, or consulting companies
- Familiarity of any of the quantum computing libraries such as Qiskit, Cirq, or Q#
- Exposure to any of the quantum computing cloud platforms such as IBM Quantum, AWS Braket, Azure Quantum
- Understanding of with multiple quantum programming paradigms, such as circuit-based, quantum annealing etc.
- Ability to understand relevant research literature.
- You share our willingness to learn and enthusiasm for quantum technologies (quantum computers, sensors, communication) or post-quantum cryptography and familiarize yourself with technological progress in Quantum tech Space.
- Initial project experience from software development already enables you to actively participate in the creation of proof-of-concept and productive solutions under guidance and in close cooperation with technology experts.
- Good to have working knowledge of Linear Algebra and Familiarity with optimization techniques
This role will be hands-on and will blend technology and strategy. The successful candidate will:
- Will be part of group within Mindtree’s Technology Incubation Group, and will focus on researching and developing quantum-powered software applications and solutions
- Work with business units to identify and prioritize suitable Quantum Computing /Quantum Tech use cases
- Implement / reproduce / adapt recent research papers.
- Develop QC/QT proofs-of-concept, leading ultimately to commercially viable products and services
- Engage with QC/QT vendors and partners
- Participate in Mindtree’s QC collaboration projects with external partners