Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
TIBCO Business Work
Roles and Responsibilities:
- 4-5 years of hands on expert in TIBCO Suits like Business Works 5.13, EMS, Administrator, EMS and various Adapters & Plugins.
- Hands-on experience on other tools like WSO2, Apache Kafka or any other open source tool.
- Hands-on experience on Azure DevOps, Jenkins & GIT for designing CICD pipeline for auto deployment.
- Expertise with one or more of the following languages: Python, Java, Scala, Ruby & Shell Scripting.
- Experience with multiple open source tool sets in the Big Data space Experience in tool Integration, automation and configuration management.
- Work with design and architecture team to identify areas of integration between applications as per customer need
- Design and develop API based integrations of the applications within security platform.
- Proficiency in Linux, Open Source, Web based and cloud-based environments and tools.
- Strong in API Concepts like REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, JMS, XSD, HTTP.
- Strong in Java Programming language
- Must have strong Unix Skills
- Knowledge in Architecture Pattern
- In depth understanding & experience of Testing Concepts and Testing Tools
- Ability to write the Test scenarios based on Business requirement
- Understanding of Automation tool
- Presentation and documentation skills
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle framework, processes (SDLC)