About Wiggles India - We are all about Pets! We tailor our products to suit the pet’s needs. Our team listens, observes, reflects, and then formulates the best veterinary care for pets, backed by science. We are a fast-growing D2C pet care brand in the preventive healthcare space, curated by vets for pets with unique offerings that are tailored for a pet’s needs. We have created a 360° ecosystem by way of offerings to cater to all that a pet needs right from Puppyhood to Senior.
Wiggles aims to help pet parents and owners in their journey through pethood by providing all that a pet needs for all life stages delivered to their home, completely hassle-free.
We are seeking a meticulous and adaptable technical sales administrator to manage our sales Management Software. In this role, you will lead the administration of Sales Management Software which will include the following :
Job Description :
- Coordinating with Sales Managers, Representatives for technical for on-boarding.
- Should be able to understand, train and resolve the technical issues of Sales Management Software.
- Onboarding of Team Members & Coordination with Vendor for technical assistance.
- Create Product Masters and ensure the pricing is updated on regular basis.
- Beat planning or permanent journey plan.
- Orders, Products, Stocks & Team administration.
- Ensure all the customer data is verified and updated in the Software.
- Expenses Management & Reports compilation for sales team.
- Compiling monthly sales reports as per request from the stakeholders.
- Expediting orders through internal liaison.
- Directing feedback from customers/team to relevant departments.
- Conducting regular technical training for the sales team members.
- Vendor coordination for issues/escalation from internal teams.
- Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks, if requested.
- Should be able to manage the sales software end to end.
Qualifications & Skills :
- 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- An associate’s or bachelor's degree in business administration or similar preferred.
- Previous experience in sales software administration, or a similar role.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Advanced knowledge of administrative recordkeeping.
- Familiarity with sales reports and sales records.
- Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.