Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in testing effort estimates and actuals to deliver stories / features
- Drive an Automation led approach for system, SIT and unit testing, and contribute to platform integration and performance tests.
- Provide insights & trend analysis of discrepancies and defects against agreed quality metrics
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures
- Innovate and embed Quality Engineering practices.
- Promote shared goals of creating high quality software.
- Support Agile practices.
- Work with the teams identifying opportunities to deliver Quality Engineering.
- Create and review solution documentation.
It is expected that the role holder will most likely have the following qualifications and experience
- 2+ years Testing experience
- Experience in strategic development and implementation of Quality Engineering solutions (Automation Frameworks, Performance Validation)
- Technical acumen in technologies associated with complex and deeply integrated systems eg: e2e domain, business logic and technology (framework/service architecture)
- Experience in building automation framework from scratch using Selenium/Cucumber on AWS/Azure
- Knowledge on Wiremock , Postgres SQL , Gatling , JMeter, Perfecto , Qtest ,Jira/Rally is added advantage.
- Experience in testing APIs , Microservices on AWS/Azure environment.
- Kafka and/or MQ and basic SQL knowledge.
- Experience in automated testing of APIs and Microservices on AWS/Azure environment
- Experience in providing technology client service
- Proven ability to use relevant data analytics approaches and tools to problem-solve and trouble-shoot.
- Knowledge & experience with Build languages
- Focus on quality and detail.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- Strong commitment to quality and auditability