Head - Learning & Development - Manufacturing/Automobile
- The L&D Head will have the complete responsibility for developing and implementing an organization wide Learning & Development strategy that facilitates and drives individual development and capacity building in line with institutional requirements.
- The role will involve collaborating effectively with people at all job levels and interacting with a diverse group of individuals and personalities to ensure the achievement of individual, functional and organizational goals and ensure perpetuation of all major HR initiatives being rolled out centrally.
- The person should be aware of new age learning and development practices.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Implement various learning methods companywide
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings
- Monitor and evaluate training program's effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them, managing the L&D budget.
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing
- Track budgets and negotiate contracts
- Hire and oversee training and L&D Specialists
- Manages, coaches and develops a high performing L&D team that meets agreed objectives and which delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements
- Sets department objectives/KPIs and review and assess ongoing performance of direct reports
- Handles report on achievement of targets to Head HR and identify any actions required