Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Customer Services & Sales Industrial Engineer
- Any Distance 5 km 10 km 20 km 30 km 40 km 100 km 100+ km
Any +2 more Engineering Management Western Cape customer services sales industrial engineer Any Any Clear All Filters Similar Jobs 1 Engineering Management jobs in Western Cape on Job MailNo more jobs available matching your search.
Verified Ad Customer Services & Sales Industrial Engineer REQUIREMENTS
- Preferably industrial experience will be required with a suitable qualification as an Industrial Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Process Engineer or Asset Management Consultant
- Commercial/technical qualification, technical specialist, business economist ,technician/master craftsman
- English (spoken and written), French advantageous (clients in North Africa)
- Basic open-mindedness and sales affinity
- Experience in B2B sales of service products and solutions
- Confident appearance, strength in communication and presentation, persuasiveness
- Negotiation skills and negotiating power
- Knowledge of asset management / maintenance concepts, industrial supply chain concepts and the relevant optimization approaches
- Open-mindedness towards modern IT topics and digitalization
- Strong business skills
- Foreign trade knowledge and knowledge of foreign markets
- Sufficient knowledge of contract law to be able to conclude contracts and adapt contract templates
- Solid knowledge of MS Office applications (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Sell services products solutions and work out additional potential with customers
- Build strong customer relationship and maintain relationships
- Proactively and reactively advise customers on the operation and modernization of their installed base.
- Regularly visit customers' production plants and headquarters to maintain excellent customer relationships
- Internalize customers' strategy and derive acquisition opportunities
- Create client development plans and lead their implementation
- Development and acquisition of solutions in the areas of spare parts supply chain, maintenance, modernization, training
- Preparing, negotiating and closing business transactions
- Assisting in the monitoring of contractually agreed performance levels
- Regularly plan and track incoming orders Services
- Take over tasks of an account manager if necessary
- Responsible for the incoming Services orders, agreeing KPI’s, order intake, profitability, quotation volume, quotation success rate etc.
- Ensure customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention
- Responsible for the customer order and its transfer to the order management
- Extensive travel to various countries where needed
Salary: R dependent on experience
Join us on SOCIAL MEDIA
or visit our WEBSITE
for more information. See links below.Follow us on Facebook Follow us on LinkedIn Visit our Website
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.