The individual will lead the design, development and implementation of holistic, integrated solutions to enable manager performance in their leadership of high performing teams. They will lead cross-functional working groups with members from across businesses, functions and regional talent teams consisting of Talent Advisors, HRBAs, and HR subject matter experts including, but not limited to Performance Development, Workforce Analytics, Employee Experience Culture & Conduct (e.g., EOS), Careers, Recruiting, and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion.
The individual will build strong working relationships across the HR function (e.g., Talent Advisors, Learning communities, HRBAs). They will also consult with partner groups on how our core firmwide initiatives to drive manager excellence align with the plans in various businesses to reinforce manager expectations and accountability.
The role offers a unique opportunity to advance a key priority for the HR function that has the support of senior business and HR leaders. It offers exposure, visibility, and global partnership across firmwide HR teams, end-to-end ownership of projects and deliverables, and direct engagement with managers at all levels to gather feedback on their experiences, support needed, and solutions being developed and their impact post implementation. Key Responsibilities:
- Deliver innovative solutions for firmwide managers which will entail needs analysis (conducting interviews, focus groups, internal and external best practice research), outlining approach recommendations, designing and delivering solutions such as processes, products, tools/resources, and change guides to support implementation and adoption.
- Partner with HR subject matter experts across disciplines to integrate the Manager Capabilities into their approaches, processes, and resources, including Performance Development, Workforce Analytics, Employee Experience Culture & Conduct (e.g., EOS) and other areas such as Careers, Recruiting, and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion.
- Lead and participate in cross-functional working groups and have ownership for deliverables end-to-end, with guidance and support. Incorporate various perspectives and make connections between related efforts for optimal, integrated solutions that meet the broad needs of the full firmwide manager population.
- Enhance the measurement approach for the broader effort and its components (e.g., using the Manager Reporting Dashboard, Employee Opinion Survey results, etc.) and bring different data points together to identify progress, manager best practices and areas of continued focus.
- Create and execute change and communication plans to enable the timely implementation of deliverables in partnership with change, communications and HR partners.
- Enhance business stakeholder engagement by contributing to the creation of resources for them to champion the role of the manager, communicate expectations of managers and drive accountability through their organizations.
- Communicate updates to various HR and non-HR audiences on proposals, plans and progress. Develop presentations using quantitative and qualitative data and speak at a variety of business and HR forums (e.g., Town Halls, senior leader meetings, manager sessions) about the effort.
- Minimum of 7 years learning and development/talent advisor or HR Business Partner experience
- Experience and/or knowledge across different Human Resources disciplines is preferred
- Experience on large, complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Client/customer focus with proven relationships with key business and HR partners
- Strategic and analytical thinker with ability to navigate the firm and identify connections between efforts
- Ability to partner across groups and levels and bring workstreams together to work towards a common goal
- Executive presence and ability to consult, influence and negotiate across organizational levels
- Ability to effectively drive change across HR and the business
- Self-starter who is results-oriented and able to navigate ambiguity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel- able to summarize large amounts of data into a compelling story and tailor messages to audience, including for senior levels
- Strong data analysis skills (quantitative and qualitative) and ability to identify themes/trends
- Ability to multiple-task, prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, seeking clarity as needed
- Project management skills
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans