We pride ourselves as the best and largest vertically integrated, omni-channel women's fashion brand in the region. Founded in 2010, we have grown to 250 people strong, proudly headquartered in Singapore with country offices in Indonesia and Malaysia and an omni-channel presence across these 3 markets. In addition to our retail franchise in Cambodia, we ship internationally to 15 markets (Hong Kong, China, Philippines and Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, Macau, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia & Brunei).
We are taking our definition of new female retail global, with our sights set on becoming the most thoughtful brand for the everyday woman.The Team
The Love, Bonito team is a passionate, dynamic, innovative and fun-loving family. From fashion-lovers, savvy marketers to tech whizzes, we have a diverse team of talented individuals with one unified focus - our customer, the Love, Bonito woman. She is at the heart of everything we do and we pride ourselves in always taking an innovative, data-centric yet considerate approach in creating the right experiences, products and content for her. With big dreams and a grand mission, we're looking for great like-minded people to join us - people who are as passionate, fearless and entrepreneurial.
If you're looking for a dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact, we could be the perfect fit for you!The Role
You will be responsible for leading the overall brand marketing strategy across digital and future retail touchpoints for North America. Reporting into the Head of North America and working very closely with Brand HQ Team, you will play a key role in shaping Love, Bonito throughout this exhilarating expansion phase in your markets.You are
A great storyteller with a genuine interest in fashion
Passionate about sharing our culture of confidence and female empowerment in your community
An ability to think & work strategically, systematically and creatively
A self-starter, proactive and hands-on approach. Get it done right, and fast!
A track record of extreme ownership and delivering tangible results
Strong project management, multitasking and execution abilities
Strong communication skills to inspire and influence internal stakeholdersMain Responsibilities
Build our Love, Bonito community in North America
Kickstart marketing partnerships
- Lead US brand strategy by localising and implementing results driven Brand campaigns working closely with HQ Brand team on an overall integrated marketing plan.
- Spearhead strategy for our loyalty program, LBCommunity+, to drive brand awareness, traffic, new customer acquisition and customer retention
- Develop virtual and physical community initiatives (events & experiences)
Develop relationships with key stakeholders and implement processes
- Build upon existing PR agency partnership to develop and maintaining relationships with local media publishers, local influencers to drive traffic, build buzz and brand awareness, and amplify LB's brand story
- Proof-read, manage and contribute to localised copy for diverse marketing distributions (press releases, website material, EDM, social media etc.) and press kits if any.
- Pitch Love, Bonito to complementary brands and onboard partners on our Loyalty program
- Spearhead offline and community events with influencers and media editors to drive brand awareness and create brand love & affinity with LB
- Collaborate with HQ and PR to manage product seedings with tastemakers
- Collaborate with all relevant internal teams, i.e., Growth, Creative, Product, Design, Commercial, Retail and create efficiencies across workstreams, run creative tests and new projects.
- Own and adapt global marketing campaigns into the local marketing calendar that also includes unique local key brand moments
- Drive and track organic growth (measured outcomes of increase social followers, subscribers and brand awareness/query from the region) as a result of brand partnerships, influencers and PR efforts
- 4+ years of relevant work experience preferably in an e-commerce / digital company
- Solid hands-on experience in campaign planning and execution
- Experienced in Influencer & PR management
- Excellent copywriting skills (you are a natural storyteller and a wordsmith!)
- Bonus: Analytical and proficient in Excel and familiar with marketing tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- A dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact
- Competitive salaries
- Remote Work Stipend
- Laptop Stipend
- Supportive and awesome international teammates
- Flexible workplace arrangement (Based in the US, ideally in NY or California or Texas)