You would be joining the web and mobile app team building out our SaaS products in the real estate industry. You are a full stack engineer who loves working with new technologies and finding the best architecture solution for a problem. This role would allow you to work on both the frontend and backend side of our stack. You will be joining at the start of development for an iOS mobile application. You will be working on solving tough problems around user experience and building out a platform that delivers fast and reliable service to our customers. You will play a key role in a small, collaborative team building our web and app products. Typical Work Day
Qualifications Must Haves:
- Participating in daily standups and weekly planning meetings
- Develop new features and fix bugs
- Learn and grow with the team through code reviews
- Write tests for new features
- Help set goals and expectations for our products
- Expert knowledge of iOS app development and app store processes
- 5 - 6 years of development experience
- 1 year of experience with TypeScript
- 3 years of experience with React
- 2 years of experience with one of: React Native, Flutter
- 2 years of experience with Redux
- Experience building and using REST API's
- Understanding of UI/UX best practices
- Experience working in an Agile framework
What we offer you
- Preferred knowledge of functional programming concepts and techniques
- Preferred working with CI/CD tools
Compensation: A competitive base annual salary range of $90,000-$110,000, eligibility to participate in the Team and Company Performance Bonuses with limitless growth potential.
Benefits: Our team members are the foundation of our company, as such, our generous benefits package includes:
More about Virtuance
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Mental Health Support (via Teldoc)
- 401k Contribution Matching
- $300 Home Office Stipend paid out on your first paycheck
- Paid Parental Leave
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Internal Growth Opportunity
- Training to set you up for success
- Supportive team environment
- Founded in 2010, we have had uninterrupted double and triple percentage annual revenue growth, a proven track record of success, and have been profitable every year since our founding.
- We currently service more than 45,000 individual real estate professionals and dozens of enterprise-level clients.
- Currently among the leading providers of Real Estate marketing services in dozens of markets around the country.
- Team environment with an emphasis on a work-hard, play-hard & no excuses attitude.
- Entrepreneurial, 'lean startup' mentality with limitless potential for growth and earning potential.
- Remote-first work culture supports lifestyle over location and allows employees to work from anywhere.
Team of 75+ Employees in addition to more than 300+ HDReal® Photography Partners in the field across 20+ states. Award-winning culture and team
- Denver Business Journal recognized Virtuance as the 4th Best Company to work for in Denver for multiple years
- INC 5000 recognized Virtuance as one of the fastest-growing companies in the USA
- Houzz recognized Virtuance for industry-leading service on a national level