Job Description Electrical Project Manager (Traveling)
GPAC is partnered up with a leading Electrical Contractor. We are seeking individuals who want to help the company grow. If you are a leader, love what you do and hold yourself to a standard of excellence, we want to hear from you!ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Electrical Traveling Project Manager position is responsible for overall administration, planning, installation and reporting for small or larger more complex electrical construction projects. The Traveling Project Manager will be required to regularly travel during the week or longer to national job sites.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Maintain and develop customer relationships to secure future business.
- Direct and supervise general foremen, foremen and their crews
- Manage assigned projects as economically as possible while recognizing commitment to quality workmanship, positive industry image and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare, process and maintain all files, correspondence, schedules, reports, contract documents, and billing necessary to perform the responsibilities of the contract.
- Direct the planning of the project through purchasing, engineering, subletting and installation.
- Perform take-offs and utilize estimating software to prepare change orders
- When necessary, work with preconstruction team during the bidding process.
Take the next step in your career. APPLY NOW! Please contact Corey Joyce directly at 605-679-9269 or email@example.com to discretely discuss this opportunity.If you are applying, please carefully review the requirements and ensure your resume accurately reflects your qualifications in relation to this position.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- At least 5 years of experience working in electrical construction project management.
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the electrical industry.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership techniques, production methods, and the coordination of manpower and resources.
- Develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish required tasks.
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ability to understand the scope of the contract documents and the scope of the electrical work to be performed.
- Willingness and ability to train and educate assigned subordinates.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, etc)
- Valid driver s license required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.