Kenworth Sales Company was founded in 1945 by the Treadways and is still family owned through 4 generations. With the combined service and support of over 750 employees across 23 different locations, we were awarded the 2014 ATD Dealer Of The Year Award. Each of our Kenworth Sales locations has a similar culture through out the entire company which makes you always feel apart of the family. Our Headquarters is located in Salt Lake City, Utah and is ran by Kyle Treadway-President of Kenworth Sales Company.
In this position you will be responsible for the sales, marketing and profitability of all lease product lines.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and coordinate sales and marketing programs/strategies for maximum market penetration, profitability and customer retention.
- Conduct ongoing direct contact and telemarketing calls to existing and prospective customers.
- Create target lists within territory and aggressively pursue credit worthy prospects.
- Responsible for the management of all aspects of the customer relationship (customer experience) with Kenworth Paclease including the coordination of problem resolution within the Kenworth Sales organization.
- Develop, maintain and submit current activity reports.
- Develop and present sales proposals to prospects and existing customers.
- Training requirements must be kept up to date, per Kenworth Sales, Paccar and Paclease guidelines.
- Coach and mentor local staff to develop the culture to reach customer experience and profitability goals.
- Assist in maintaining current customer base
- Maintain current contract files and term lists.
- Must achieve sales goals as agreed upon with Corporate Paclease Director.
- Must work in a supportive and cohesive manner with Kenworth Paclease and Kenworth Sales Company staff.
- Must continually work to optimize sales opportunities and fleet growth to contribute maximum profits to Kenworth Paclease.
- Must possess a Bachelors Degree and/or 3 years of successful lease sales experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Will be exposed to noise, dust, exhaust fumes, paint and other hazardous and non-hazardous materials.
- Must be proficient in computer operating systems.
We offer a full benefits package with retirement options, paid life insurance, Sick and Vacation pay and paid holidays.
Kenworth Sales Company is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.