Full-Time Multidisciplinary Assessment Team (MAT)/Intake Assessor
A MAT/Intake Assessor is responsible for timely, comprehensive and strength-based assessments of children and youth. A MAT/Intake Assessor works collaboratively with the MAT Team or referring program to determine what services are most needed by the child(ren), youth, and family. A MAT/Intake Assessor works designated shifts under the direct supervision of the Clinical Supervisor.
1. Valid California license as a LCSW, LMFT, PhD, or PsyD; or master's degree and current registration with the California Board of Behavioral Sciences as an Associate MSW or MFT Intern.
2. Work experience with infant and early childhood mental health.
3. Valid California Drivers License, good driving record, and must be able to drive to fulfill the duties of the position
4. Must have internet, a computer with a camera, and Microsoft Office or a compatible program.
5. COVID-19 Vaccination and booster (when eligible) is required for this position. Accommodations will be considered with proof of a legal exemption.
$2,000 signing bonus! Receive the first half of $2,000 on the first paycheck and the second half after the completion of six months of employment.
Excellent benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K