Hello! We're Webstacks - a high performance website operations and growth marketing agency in Downtown San Diego that's transforming the way the world's most influential SaaS, FinTech, and Blockchain companies compete in today's digital landscape.
Established in 2020, Webstacks has rocketed into a 40-person company because of their innovative website operations methodology , strong partnerships, and high-growth clients. We are constantly setting larger goals and stopping at nothing to achieve them. Our team's dedication is humbling, and we are looking for another motivated individual to help us reach the next level.
We are a hybrid remote-office company headquartered in downtown San Diego. We place a strong emphasis on results rather than when or where they are produced. Because of this we have a distributed team across the United States all working together with a unified goal.Position Overview
We are looking for a Content Marketer with a specialization in Blockchain to work closely with client stakeholders and internal, cross-functional teams to design content marketing strategies, develop content (e.g. articles, white papers, website copy etc.), manage blogs, and track key performance indicators across various platforms (HubSpot, Contentful, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, etc.)
As a content marketer, you will play a key role in implementing traditional and blockchain marketing strategies , client retention, and driving growth by making sound recommendations to maximize business results. Details of the Role
High Level Responsibilities
- Type of Work: Full-time
- Location: San Diego/ Remote
Day to day activities:
- Build strong, positive relationships with client executives and stakeholders to ensure confidence in Webstacks' services
- Facilitate stakeholder meetings and workshops to identify strategic business drivers and (KPIs) which align marketing initiatives
- Provide content marketing strategies that are cost effective, meet business objectives, and fit the client's ability to execute
- Structure, contextualize, and present content marketing strategies to senior client stakeholders that prompt buy-in and adoption
- Turn high-level strategies into executable roadmaps delivered across multi-week sprint cycles
- Collaborate with Webstacks project managers to identify value-add tasks, prioritize deliverables, and proactively mitigate risks
- Constantly aim to improve the customer experience and provide a positive ROI on your content marketing services
- Interface directly with client stakeholders via Slack, Asana, and video calls.
- Write content for various blockchain clients including blockchain payments, blockchain developer tools, and DeFi
- Conduct content audits, competitor research, keyword research, and content gap analyses to inform client content strategies
- Create and analyze KPI reports and dashboards to find areas of improvement and opportunities
- Proactively stay up to date on content marketing trends, technology, and tactics
- Proactively stay up to date on your client's industry and vertical (e.g. blockchain payments, blockchain developer tools, etc.)
The best parts of this job
- Bachelor's degree (marketing, communications, information systems, or computer science preferred)
- 1-2 years of professional experience in marketing, SEO, or a related field
- Experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. HubSpot, Contentful, Wordpress, etc.)
- Experience working with Google's tech stack (e.g., Search Console, Analytics, Keyword Planner)
- Experience with content marketing research tools (e.g. Ahrefs, SEMRush, Surfer SEO)
- Experience creating content strategies, developing content, and making on-page optimizations
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including designers, developers, and client stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
Benefits and Perks
- You're in control of your schedule. At Webstacks, we recognize you are human. Meet your deadlines, ensure your talented team and your clients are equipped to succeed, and be prepared for your meetings. You are not destined for a desk 9-5... all we ask is that you produce, develop, and succeed!
- Culture. Culture. Culture. Ego? At Webstacks, we've never heard of it! We are all on the same mission: progress both as a cohesive unit as a company + have a true desire to see the best in our teammates both personally and professionally.
- Work with Elite Stakeholders. You have the opportunity to work daily with some of the best minds in the tech space.
- Live and breathe on the cutting edge. You'll be at the cutting edge of website development & design - managing your team who is working on the fastest-growing site building frameworks and design tools on the market
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Matched 401(k)
- Constant growth and learning opportunities
- Work-life balance
- An energetic, motivating and fun culture that we can't wait for you to be apart of!
To learn more about what it is like to work at Webstacks, read an interview with Brady Werkheiser, SEO Analyst, L3 , on the content marketing and SEO team helping blockchain clients including Circle and Blocknative.
All this sound good? Sweet, we can't wait to chat!