The Facility Operations Team strives to offer a clean and safe place for our community. We build personal relationships with our members and help them to live happy and healthy lives. We are looking for family-oriented team members to join us. If you love to provide clean and safe places and interact with others, we invite you to join our team. What does it mean to be a part of our family? We offer continued investment in our team members' education, provide industry-leading compensation, flexible scheduling, an incredible benefits package and a Life Time membership including aquatics, yoga, and group fitness classes.
By doing safety checks and repairs, the Facility Operations Supervisor can assure the safety and cleanliness of the club. As the Supervisor you will work the opposite schedule of the Facility Operations Manager and act as Manager on Duty when needed. You must be adaptable to meetall ofLife Time'sneeds.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains the cleanliness of building and the grounds at all times
- Ensures all conditions in the facility are safe
- Conducts general repairs
- Performs routine maintenance and repairs to ensure equipment is working
- Participates in safety training and safety inspections
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 to 4 years of facility maintenance experience or equivalent training
- Ability to routinely bend to raise more than 20 lbs
- Ability to work in a stationery position and move about the club for prolonged periods of time
- CPR/AED certification required within 30 days of hire
- Ability to operate basic machinery and tools
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
Life Time is a place for everyone. As an organization, we are committed to an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that respects and celebrates the unique contributions of each individual while ensuring we remain an equal opportunity employer that recruits, hires, trains and promotes based on merit and qualifications.