Who You Are:
What You'll Do:
- BA in Accounting or Finance
- Very strong Microsoft Excel skills with experience creating macros
- Strong technical expertise, detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational process
- Strong work ethic
- High initiative and energy level
- Ability to self-manage multiple tasks
- Ambitious to learn and grow by osmosis
- Ability to manage up and manage a team
- 5+ years' of experience in advertising or communications agencies
Who We Are: TBWA Chiat Day Values
- Work with the client finance team to determine the monthly revenue reported, and perform all revenue journal entries at each monthly close
- Reconcile the accrued / deferred revenues to client agreed scopes
- Perform agency facing analysis with respect to revenues
- Work with the client finance and business teams to deliver burn reports as required
- Deliver monthly profitability reports to the client finance team
- Liaise with the worldwide credit management team and oversee the TBWA client credit insurance policy reporting requirements and assist in client credit management requests
- Manage a small team of billers and oversee all day to day billing transactions
- Manage accounts receivable and liaise with the business leadership department and client finance departments to ensure that receivables are paid when due
- Manage WIP and production payables and liaise with billers, production staff and business leadership to ensure all jobs are opened, billed, and closed properly and in a timely manner
- Problem solve any issues around working capital management
Our creative product is everyone's responsibility.
We are tough on work. We are kind to each other.
When we take care of each other, the rest takes care of itself.TBWA Chiat Day Attitudes
Curiosity: Be open minded to ideas wherever they come; curious people are often unafraid of change;
Collaboration: Self-confidence without a big ego; work with all types of people;
Integrity: What we say is what we do; it is honesty and respect in our dealings with people;
Resourcefulness: To find ways to do whatever we have to do for our clients, and our people.
This job requires you to have a COVID vaccine. If you have a medical or religious reason for not receiving the COVID vaccine, the agency will engage in a discussion with you about whether there is a viable accommodation that can be provided.