At Circadia Health, our mission is to save lives through early detection. We have a passion for the betterment of humanity and believe that our unique technology can significantly improve the well-being of the most vulnerable members of our population. We are expanding rapidly and are looking for like-minded professionals to join our cause. If you are looking for a challenge at an exciting, dynamic organization where you can optimize your potential, we would love to talk to you.
Circadia Health is an amazing company, where people do their best work, and where everyone can make a difference. Exceptional people deserve the best that we can provide in terms of working environment and support. As Manager of Human Resources and People Operations, you will be responsible for helping us build and support this exceptional group of people, as well as lead all human resources activities. The role is located in Westwood, CA.Responsibilities
- Oversee the company's HR / people management policies, practices and SOPs.
- Develop an effective talent acquisition and development process in order to secure the best and brightest people that we need to execute on our vision.
- Lead all aspects of human resources including employment, compensation and benefits, HRIS and payroll administration, management reporting, and employment compliance.
- Help lead Circadia's employee retention and development initiatives.
- Provide data/reporting, information, and insights to guide decision making around talent that allows the company to scale effectively and efficiently.
- Provide leadership on people related issues and policies across the company.
- Ensure all compliance, documentation, and human resources administration activities and policies are effective, in compliance with state employment laws, and minimize/eliminate exposure to the company.
- 4+ years of HR business partner experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Hold a relevant degree or equivalent experience with proof of HR related qualifications
- Familiar and experienced employment law qualifications
- Ability to challenge conventional approaches
- Strong interpersonal, emotional intelligence skills and ability to handle conflict head-on in a sensitive and tactful manner
- Possess a collaborative, detailed and strategic working style
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience developing and implementing training, learning and development programs
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent drive and initiative, and sense of personal accountability
- This position is based at Circadia's headquarters in Westwood, California
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development
- Free Food & Snacks
- Annual Company Retreat