The future will not be televised. It will be streamed. Help us make it happen. Roku is changing how the world watches TV
Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we've set our sights on powering every television in the world. Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. Our mission is to be the TV streaming platform that connects the entire TV ecosystem. We connect consumers to the content they love, enable content publishers to build and monetize large audiences, and provide advertisers unique capabilities to engage consumers.
From your first day at Roku, you'll make a valuable - and valued - contribution. We're a fast-growing public company where no one is a bystander. We offer you the opportunity to delight millions of TV streamers around the world while gaining meaningful experience across a variety of disciplines. About the role
The Web Marketing Manager is responsible for content planning and execution of product, merchandising and entertainment updates on Roku.com international sites including Canada, EMEA, Mexico and LATAM. They will work closely with the Product Marketing team on new product launches, identifying requirements, developing schedules and defining experience enhancements needed to successfully drive visitors from consideration to conversion and then to long-term engagement. They will help to identify key site capabilities needed to support product content and competitive comparisons to drive acquisition. The Web Marketing Manager will also ensure that the retail purchase experience is world-class and that customers are able to locate both online and brick and mortar reseller options.
This role will work closely with other Marketing teams, the Creative team, Web development and Legal to ensure that updates and launches are smooth and meet all stakeholder expectations and schedules. They will provide coordination and consistency of programs across digital touch-points including demand, social and email. The role will work closely with the Partner Marketing team to provide relevant and timely updates of entertainment content, offers and popular TV and movie shows to drive additional engagement and active use of the Roku products and services. This is a key position in helping meet business objectives and deliver on our vision of making Roku.com the centerpiece of our acquisition marketing efforts for international, resulting in deep customer relationships that increase brand preference and purchase intent.What you'll be doing:
We're excited if you have:
- Partner with other Web Marketing managers, International sales and PR on the marketing and merchandising of Roku players, Roku TV, and related content promotions for International locals.
- Manage the daily tasks and launch projects working closely with our Product Marketing team, including our e-tailer commerce marketers to ensure we leverage winning strategies that move visitors through the conversion funnel efficiently.
- Manage the localization and translation of sites, product features and entertainment content including setting workback schedules, creative briefs, design and development requirements, and reviews with stakeholders.
- Be the primary liaison between stakeholder and the actual creative execution. Ability to work with stakeholders to gain clarity on their objectives for web deliverables so that the Creative team can move quickly from concepts to final designs.
- Manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced and intense, results oriented environment.
- Provide program and project management for international geo launches on Roku.com. Work closely with product marketing, corporate marketing, legal and sales to ensure all requirements are identified and built-into a launch plan and schedule.
- Ability to gain consensus between stakeholders and functional teams.
- Ensure all international web properties adhere to brand guidelines and Roku voice.
The Roku Culture
- 3+ years of a combination of international web marketing and web production experience in a consumer online services company is required.
- 5+ years of project management in a cross-functional environment.
- BA/BS degree
- Fluency in a second language like Spanish, French or German desired, but not required.
- Experience working with project management software.
- Experience in streaming content and/or entertainment in a subscription environment preferred.
- Strong design aesthetic.
- Excellent written skills and ability to act as an Editor and proofreader.
- Collaborative and team-oriented work approach.
- Ability to both collaborate on a team and work independently.
- A love of entertainment!
Roku is a great place for people who want to work in a fast-paced environment where everyone is focused on the company's success rather than their own. We try to surround ourselves with people who are great at their jobs, who are easy to work with, and who keep their egos in check. We appreciate a sense of humor. We believe a fewer number of very talented folks can do more for less cost than a larger number of less talented teams. We're independent thinkers with big ideas who act boldly, move fast and accomplish extraordinary things through collaboration and trust. In short, at Roku you'll be part of a company that's changing how the world watches TV.
We have a unique culture that we are proud of. We think of ourselves primarily as problem-solvers, which itself is a two-part idea. We come up with the solution, but the solution isn't real until it is built and delivered to the customer. That penchant for action gives us a pragmatic approach to innovation, one that has served us well since 2002.